We’re looking for Xamarin Developers!
If you’re good with code, know what NSLayoutConstraints and FluentLayout are, heard a bit about Android fragments, and worked with MVVM, you’re perfect for the job.
What will you get in return? Lots of fun stuff to do. Money and benefits. Most of all, you’ll become an important part of a continuously growing team whose sole focus is to do what they love, and to do it together.
- contract of employment, commission contract or a B2B agreement (whichever you prefer),
- latest MacBook Pro with an external monitor;
- 2000 PLN per year for courses and workshops of your choosing,
- private health care,
- MultiSport benefits,
- challenging projects, enough time to write great code, and lots of opportunities,
- freedom and responsibility,
- you can start working anytime between 8 AM and 10 AM,
- paid leave – and it doesn’t matter what kind of contract you’ll sign, we want you to rest,
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU:
- experience working with Xamarin C#,
- experience with iOS and Android SDK,
- experience with RESTful / SOAP APIs,
- experience with MVVM,
- solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle,
- worked on or published at least one app,
- working knowledge of SVN/Git and SQL,
- a can-do attitude paired with self-reliance,
- to be a team player,
- further education and motivation to become even better.
BY THE WAY, MAYBE YOU ALSO:
- know the Scrum methodology,
- be familiar with MVVM Cross,
- be familiar with UI tests.