Basically, Angular gets rid of the unnecessary complexity that was present in AngularJS. Many think, however, that it still may be too long of a configuration and setup process for a single developer—even with CLI.
The In’saneLab developer team is also not very fond of the documentation provided, especially for JS and Dart. On the other hand, they do appreciate splitting the technology into a lot of modules.
Angular advantages for developers:
- If you like TypeScript you’ll be happy
- Enforces the way you write code, which makes it a good choice when working with multiple developers
- Uses a single code base for both mobile and desktop apps
- Good solution for a dynamic single page app with a lot of client-side code
Angular advantages for clients:
- Because of the way the framework is built it may lower the cost for enterprise apps
- A large number of developers already know how to work with the framework
Each of the frameworks represents a different approach to web application development for MVPs, startups, and businesses.
That’s also the reason why you should consider working with somebody who can advise you on choosing the best technology for your project, one that will not only be sufficient for the development phase but for growing the business as well.
And—guess what? We can do that.